If you're suspended!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Ahh, so I have been working on "cleaning up" the two pages, x10hosting.com/reactivate.php and x10hosting.com/check.php. Now, they are just about done, and work fine.

Also, I saw a few people say that the script is saying their account is not found. If you account is suspended, go to check.php and submit your username, NOT your URL. Your cpanel username only. That also applies for people that are saying their links are not working. Just go to the check.php page, and enter your username to get the same code, or the real one if the script messed up.

If that doesn't work and your account is still suspended, I guess post in the support forum, not in here.

dzigns

Reaction score
I unsuspended myself, but no cpanel?

Hi
I got the email (dreaded) of being suspended, with the link, went to check.php page, and unsuspended myself. great work for this.

But I still cannot login to my cpanel?

username is dzignsx1 and password is cxHDS8eJ

Can someone help me here?

Thanks

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
It should help. Hey, don't thank me, I just "made it sexy", and "helped" Corey. :) Well you can, but thank Corey too, this wasn't a one man thing, even though it is quite coo.

Also, dzigns, have you been "taken care of"? I'm going to check the support forum to see if you have posted there. If you haven't, I'll reset your password.

Aroonxors

Reaction score
Hmm..

The account suspension check works great!

But one thing, when i try to log back into the cPanel it wont work. I would try both the temp password i was sent and my old password.

Just wondering if we wait for a new password, or.. something else.

Again Awesome script:D

EDIT: Just being impatient xD. GREAT SCRIPT ! Everything is working great

Last edited:

samtong

Reaction score
Great addition for us users so we won't have to keep bothering the account managers. We can check it ourselves.

You sure are great with scripts.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Aroonxors, post in the support forum. Me or someone else will help you.

Last edited:

dzigns

Reaction score
NedreN said:
Also, dzigns, have you been "taken care of"? I'm going to check the support forum to see if you have posted there. If you haven't, I'll reset your password.

hi NedreN

thanks for resetting and you have helped me "taken care of me" :)

saachi

Reaction score
ssup

Haven't been online for over a month now and obviously got my account suspended, I think it's been suspended for about 3 weeks now and wouldn't mind getting it back online. Gave the check page a jam and wasn't found so I'm thinking it's only for recently suspended accounts.

http://tf.pcriot.com/

Thanks in advanced, good to see x10 still going hard.

Thujalvi

Reaction score
The username thujalvi was not found in the database.

I can't get to the Cpanel and I can't connect to FTP

Last edited:

two4one

Reaction score
my site is also down
showing a notice

Under Construction

The site you are trying to view does not currently have a default page. It may be in the process of being upgraded and configured.

Please try this site again later. If you still experience the problem, try contacting the Web site administrator.

If you are the Web site administrator and feel you have received this message in error, please see "Enabling and Disabling Dynamic Content" in IIS Help.
To access IIS Help
TRIED BELOW NO such component in my PC :coolugh:
1. Click Start, and then click Run.
2. In the Open text box, type inetmgr. IIS Manager appears.
3. From the Help menu, click Help Topics.
4. Click Internet Information Services.
i have checked my username at http://staff.x10hosting.com/check.php
but not found.
i logs in regularly every 3-4 days once..... is this down due to maintainance??
cpanel username :: two4one
subdomain :: http://two4one.x10hosting.com

thanks for your input.

samtong

Reaction score
thujalvi, haqrpg & two4one,

You will see the words "Account Suspended" on your website IF you have been suspended. Then you use the script to check why you have been suspended.

If your account doesn't appear at all or says under construction, it's because Corey and his team are working at removing accounts and resetting the server. Read this thread below...

http://www.x10hosting.com/showthread.php?t=11974

Reaction score
Im okay cause my account got deleted because i couldnt get time to put ads up because im at boarding skool.
What do you ppl think about that is this fair having 24 hours to put it up and i wasnt even alound near a pc for a week becaus the pcs were being formated at skool?

Please tell me what you think
is it fair
or
unfair to delete it?

somebody123

Reaction score
[3][Leader]Mentally dist said:
Im okay cause my account got deleted because i couldnt get time to put ads up because im at boarding skool.
What do you ppl think about that is this fair having 24 hours to put it up and i wasnt even alound near a pc for a week becaus the pcs were being formated at skool?

Please tell me what you think
is it fair
or
unfair to delete it?

This is free web hosting so you don't have any right to complain. The terms and conditions would have clearly stated what you had to do to make sure your account wasn't going to be terminated. It's your responsiblity to ensure that you abide by those rules.

two4one

Reaction score
samtong said:
thujalvi, haqrpg & two4one,

You will see the words "Account Suspended" on your website IF you have been suspended. Then you use the script to check why you have been suspended.

If your account doesn't appear at all or says under construction, it's because Corey and his team are working at removing accounts and resetting the server. Read this thread below...

http://www.x10hosting.com/showthread.php?t=11974

thanks for the input samtong..., but some sites are still avilable ,is the process of moving is for a specific server members only?

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Hey, oscar.j4l, I have been working with the suspension script, and it accidently suspended a few accounts. Was yours one of them? If it was, I'm sorry. It was a bad if statement. :p

Anways, the staff account was suspended along with the other accounts. It is fixed now, so all is good. If the check.php script doesn't work for your account, PM me and I will un-suspend your account by hand.

Last edited:

The_Magistrate

Reaction score
I have been receiving "Account Suspension Notice"s from x10Hosting for about 2 weeks now, and I've clicked on every link. It then leads me to a page that says, "You have been unsuspended." But my account still doesn't work. I can't even log into cpanel. I checked the new script and it says my username is not in the database.

Username : alexele
Domain : alex.elementfx.com

Status
Not open for further replies.