If you're suspended!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Your account is not suspended, The_Magistrate. I don't get what is up with it. I see it in WHM, but when I try to load it is just gives a 404. Hmm. Make sure to submit a ticket to have your account backed-up so it can be restored. That might 'fix' it. I really don't understand why it appears in WHM but not when you go to the URL. Submit a ticket about the problem as well, and let a Senior Mod look at it. They might be able to find out what is a matter with it.

The_Magistrate

Reaction score
I have submitted a ticket, but I'm not sure why I've received so many Unsuspend e-mails when they never actually reactivate my account.

*Edit* To date, I have received 4 Unsuspend e-mails. With the exception of the first one(bad link) I've supposedly reactived my account after clicking the link in each of the e-mails....

Last edited:

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Any emails you received today were most likely the result of my playing with the inactivity suspension script. If they were not today, it was prolly someone other then me playing with the script.

Hopefully your account will be acssessable after the server is cleaned tomorrow. Did you submit the ticket in the correct department? (Backup/Restore) Check to make sure you did, just in case.

Also, I'm not sure if you already answered this, but can you login to FTP? If you can, backup everything on your site yourself. There is always the risk of data being lost.

Edit: I see your edit. Like I said up there ^^, I'm not sure what is up with the emails.

Last edited:

freedom1378

Reaction score
Mine's been suspended, and still is...

Username: freedom1378
cPanel ID: freedom1
subdomain: freedom1378.x10hosting.com

rainman0

Reaction score
mine is also suspended for some reason.

rainman.x10hosting.com
cpanel: rainman0

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
If it's suspended please post in the suspended accounts forum.

Thanks,
-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.