i'flike to install this script,canyou tell mewhat this is please.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Well, there is a link that says "get slax"..........

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, there is a link that says "get slax"..........

Cept if you click that, Slax is an OS apparently.

The problem is I'm not sure -what- forum software that is; it might even be custom which'll complicate things :S

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
It's difficult to tell what forum software that is, as there are no links and nothing in the source. It is possible that it is custom software for that specific site. It wouldn't surprise me given that they have a whole custom OS as well.

cheezo

Reaction score
i guess so. i've been using the OS for a longtime and i seem to find it easy to use the forum as well. but i guess its not available. i've sent a message to thomas the owner but i guess he won't give it away.

Last edited:

bdbod1

Reaction score
I think you should use Mybb forum script. this is a open source forum script and easy to use and user-friendly.

mybboard.net

Hope you like it.

cheezo

Reaction score
i would like something that users might not need to login or create an account just so they can interact. does mybb have this option?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
i would like something that users might not need to login or create an account just so they can interact. does mybb have this option?

A lot of forum software does allow guest posting; I highly recommend NOT using that though. Even with captcha's you'll start getting bot-spam like you just can't believe. That said, it should be an option in most.

Edit: Although I seem unable to locate -where- that setting is in MyBB...

Last edited: