I'll Be Designing Website For Free! :bd

gunshotmls93

Reaction score
Hi there, I think thats a great idea. I may need your help on a site design. I want to make a website for java tutorials but I am not that good with site design and was wondering if you coukd make a design for me. Any cool design that fits tutorial style is ok but if it could mimic this site would be preferable www.thenewboston.com ......Cheers

cookiepao33

Reaction score
Hey, guys! I am a website designer, actually, a starting website designer. I need to build up my portfolio so I thought of designing website for free. :)

Anyway, if anyone is interested, do not hesitate to leave a reply and I'll PM you ASAP. :wink:

Cheers!

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

So as of now, I got six views and no replies yet. I guess you don't trust me, huh? 8)

Here are some of my clients (I am based in MNL,PH so yea):
LFS.ph
NAMFREL.com.ph
JRU.edu.ph

Those are my latest developed websites. :tongue:

Last edited:

FrozenTime

Reaction score
Hey, guys! I am a website designer, actually, a starting website designer. I need to build up my portfolio so I thought of designing website for free. :)

Anyway, if anyone is interested, do not hesitate to leave a reply and I'll PM you ASAP. :wink:

Cheers!

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

So as of now, I got six views and no replies yet. I guess you don't trust me, huh? 8)

Here are some of my clients (I am based in MNL,PH so yea):
LFS.ph
NAMFREL.com.ph
JRU.edu.ph

Those are my latest developed websites. :tongue:

Looks like the idea of free web design is common among starting designers. That's actually what the website I'm designing now is for (designing websites for free), so I guess this is going to be tougher than I anticipated :p

aurisstudio36

Reaction score
Check out my Firm's website: Auris Studio

Estimate your Project and then i would consider if i can design your website for free.
Feel free to contact me...

karynsands83

Reaction score
Hey
I am just a newbie photographer trying to set up a website for myself. I have a domain name but that is about it. if there is anyone out there that wants to help design me a website to get some experience It would be GREATLY appreciated. :)
Thanks

Reaction score
You can also check my recent work, that is CHARUBIPLOB, I work for several client, not a free service but not costly that much.

I will work top to bottom, that means, buying domain and hosting for client, choose template as request or design one,do final setup and publish the website, if they need SEO, welcome as well or need Adsence or other CPC setup, do this also.
Full Suppot -first to last

b-boukrab65

Reaction score
Yes I am searching to for a free webdesigner. I actualy already have a theme, but I just want to change a couple of little things.

rocio.lopez96

Reaction score
Hello! I'm new here and wanted to greet you all. I'm a graphic designer and lead in designing web pages with wordpress. I hope to learn a lot! We are in contact. Greetings to all! ;-)

rajdeep01

Banned
Reaction score
Information about design, creativity, web and everything else that we can think of is available to everyone, you just need a fair amount of interest to look for it.