ill take that as a no then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ifurn0

Reaction score
ok, ill nuke the music, and come up with a new scheme. any chance of getting the account unsuspended?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I doubt 2 mp3's is considered file hosting.

This on the other hand:

"Recover.My.Files.v3.9.8.5875.Incl.Serial"

No. Just no. Warez isn't tolerated, your account is permanently suspended, you will not be unsuspended for any reason -period-. Have a wonderful day!

ifurn0

Reaction score
that was a case of emergency, simply giving someone what they needed, to recover data that was lost, who wasn't entirely computer skilled, and temporary anyway, more here have the file, this is what to do. that was burred underneath the intal, quick cheap and nasty index.html they had to know it was there to find it. lt was more of a case of her doing somethign stupid over loosing a life time of photos/books she wrote, data all those precious momentoes one accumulates, i calmed her down, and got the data back for her, all is ok, now she will be backing up as well. but, one needs as one does, to get it done and fast. just hand had the time to remove just yet.

it err, wasn't 2 mp3, those were some streaming links with the %20 edited out, for a music on a profile,

the site so far, was about 20gig of mp3 and was being uploaded to significantly more than that, i was beginning to build a "whats good" promotion site, rather than promote everything as it were. work in progress, but, touring dates, ticket merchant links, live videos, artist and song bio, play list generation from likes, radio channels for embedding in websites, pament options of itunes, amazon, flattr links, forums, crowd voting on things like, live ratings, song ratings, album ratings, taking a step back, from having to troll though eventing to find somethign good, to finding eventing good in one place, tv shows, first episode of the series and thats it, along with review ect. movies, first 10 mins, digital art and links to authors and buying prints, books, first chapter amazon links ect.

dmcia of course was a concern, take downs would be followed, along with a hall of shame for them, but by the time i fly on their radar, i would most likely have a significant portion built, and be able to show as a platform by example, from there, if they didn't like, fine. its free promotion/advertising anyway. the main focus was full sets/live shows, especially so in the dnb/hardcore/trance ect, fining something good wile sifting though a mountain of mediocre at best, is an adorous task either way that was the intent of the site, and a work in progress,

sory about the file. if thats the issue, i can remove that, but, where do i stand about the rest?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
"Warez isn't tolerated, your account is permanently suspended, you will not be unsuspended for any reason -period-. Have a wonderful day!"

Literally says it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.