I'm A Newbie! Hey!

pc-whizz

Reaction score
Hi, I'm just letting you guys know that I'm alive! Lol. I hope I can be of use to many of you somehow. x10 Rocks!

PC-Whizz

Visit my website (it may not be working?) pcwhizz.x10hosting.com

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
Welcome to x10Hosting I hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Mitch

Reaction score
Welcome to x10, pc-whizz. Your site works, but it is not your page (still the default welcome page of x10)

brettzuya

Reaction score
Welcome to x10Hosting I hope you enjoy your stay with us.
hi can you do me a favor?i just need to know something how to insert image in the contents of my page.every time i insert images it show like this {mosimages} what that suppose to mean? can you pls tell me whats the right way how to upload my desire image,i get confuse about the URL ,i tried it onces but still don't work what am i suppose to do?if you have enough time pls i need you basic support thanks.

Synkc

Reaction score
Hey and welcome to x10Hosting. Enjoy your time with us! :)

pc-whizz

Reaction score
Hey all, thanks for welcoming me into this community, it's great! I'm sorry that I put a link to another web host in my signature. I didn't know that it wasn't allowed. Anyway, I think I'm right and I've started a few threads that are great (in my opion). Until next time, c ya.
Edit:
Welcome to x10, pc-whizz. Your site works, but it is not your page (still the default welcome page of x10)
Yeah, I've changed that now and I think it should work. Also I now have my .com address. Guess what it is? www.pc-whizz.com ! Lol. Anyway, thanks for your mesage.:cool::hahano:

Last edited: