I'M addicted to the Internet.. you?

acousticism

Reaction score
I love staying on the internet till the early hours in the morning... how about you? SERIOUSLY, its a REAL problem... yeah, you laugh, but people really do get addicted to this... the net. So if you are addicted... heres some help for you...

12 Step Recovery Program For Web Addicts

1. I will have a cup of coffee in the morning and read my PAPER newspaper like I used to, before the Web.
  2. I will eat breakfast with a knife and fork and not with one hand typing.
  3. I will get dressed before noon.
  4. I will make an attempt to clean the house, wash clothes, and plan dinner before even thinking of the Web.
  5. I will sit down and write a letter to those unfortunate few friends and family that are Web-deprived.
  6. I will call someone on the phone who I cannot contact via the Web.
  7. I will read a book... if I still remember how.
  8. I will listen to those around me about their needs and stop telling them to turn the TV down so I can hear the music on the Web.
  9. I will not be tempted during TV commercials to check for email.
  10. 1I will try and get out of the house at least once a week, if it is necessary or not.
  11. I will remember that my bank is not forgiving if I forget to balance my checkbook because I was too busy on the Web.
  12. Last, but not least, I will remember that I must go to bed sometime... and the Web will always be there tomorrow!

darkblade

Reaction score
I would think that everyone is addicted to the internet. I would not be here if i was not.

03moscropl

Flash Freak
Reaction score
most people are because the internet is a large and amazing place

reflexdesigns

Reaction score
im addicted too, im on here all the time, parents get really pissed off saying its damaging my eyes and stuff.. 8|

acousticism

Reaction score
haha, seriously, I'm worryed about that, what if it is really damaging my eyes? does anyone know of any stories of people losing their eye site from being on the computer all the time?:noexpress

limelight

Reaction score
reflexdesigns said:
im addicted too, im on here all the time, parents get really pissed off saying its damaging my eyes and stuff.. 8|

Me too.

The main reason I'm on the net is because my sis and bro hog the TV. And I moved and can't find any kids to play with outside. :/