I'm Done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

martyp

Reaction score
Tried to log onto the forums last week, said my password was not correct (I use roboform) so after trying several times, I pushed forgot my password, and entered the email I have registered to the account, everything went though fine and my reset link would be emailed to me. Never got any email except a suspension notice, logged in today no problems, Hmmm.
I think you all have some database issues you need to resolve, meanwhile I'll find a new hosting site!

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
The reason why it was suspended is because it looks at your last forum activity (that you can see from your profile page). Since you've admitted that you couldn't log in before today, after it was suspended, then that's why. It must have already been in the queue to suspend for inactivity. Your current last forum activity shows as today, so as soon as I unsuspend your account, you'll have another 31 days to login at least once to keep your account active. I'm glad that you can successfully login to your forum account now.

If the activity requirements are too inconvenient, please consider buying Prime Membership. Activity isn't counted nor required with Prime Membership.

Edit: Your account is now unsuspended.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.