I'm from Vietnam, can I have an free account on X10 Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

hacrot3000

Reaction score
Dear sir/madam,

I try to register an account on X10Hosting but meet this error:
Due to continued abuse from your country of origin we have currently disabled signups. Please try back at a later date.

Please help me register an account here, I want to move current website (http://chuongduong.net) from byethost to better free hosting.

Many thank You for your help.

P/s: Sorry for my English.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
We cannot bypass the country block at this time. Vietnam was blocked due to a very high percentage of users signing up to host phishing pages, among other abusive scripts. We understand that this does indeed block some legitimate users, however the amount of abuse coming from Vietnam was too high to ignore.

For what it's worth, Vietnam is not the only country blocked. There are several who cannot signup as well.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
I would like to also note that this country block only affects free hosting here, you can still purchase premium hosting if you so choose.

hacrot3000

Reaction score
Can you give me an exception, my website (you can see here http://chuongduong.net) is a personal website and doesn't a phishing pages, spam, or any abusive scripts. It does not break any rules or copyright.

I build this website sign 4 years ago, and buy the current domain around 3 years ago. Now my traffic is growing up and the byethost bandwidth limit and database size limit is not enough for me. My site currently have good rank in google search (http://www.google.com/search?q=site:chuongduong.net) and some other search engine.

I promise that I'm a legitimate users now and forever.

Please help me!

Thank You.

P/s: I does not have any CC or bank-account which can send money to outside of Vietnam, that why I can not buy any premium hosting, hosting in my country is too expensive.

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, as I stated before, we cannot bypass the country block at this time. The way our backend software is set up doesn't allow us to manually create accounts, and as such the only way to get an account is the main x10hosting page, which is rejecting your signup cause you're in a blocked country.

Vietnam has been blocked for some time as well, which makes it less likely that the block will be lifted any time soon.

hacrot3000

Reaction score
Poor me :(

Many thank for your help. Can I have an other question: Can I ask my friend (other country) help me register the account, my website fully using Vietnamese and almost visitor are come from Vietnam?

Thank You!

P/s: If the answer is YES, could you (or some one else) please create an account for me? And then send the register information to my email is: truong@chuongduong.net. Many thank You in advance :)

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
If someone else makes the account for you, the you'll run into problems because the firewall will block you from being able to use your account at all. You will not be able to log into your account, and we will not be able to support you. The answer is no on both counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.