I'm getting a database error and I haven't changed anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

alague

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm getting a database connection error from my blog http://iambulletproof.x10hosting.com/ though i haven't changed anything from the configuration, is the server down? what is happening? please let me know. I am hoping for your further reply on this. thank you very much

merk13

Reaction score
I am getting the same message this morning, must be a server problem.

alague

Reaction score
I am on this server. http://lotus.x10hosting.com. im not sure what has happened. I can't even log in to the cpanel. is the server down? will it be fixed? I checked this page for the status of the servers and the error page of the lotus came out.

ah-blabla

Reaction score
It is likely to be / to have been a temporary outage. Well, from the status page kalanac linked to it seems MySQL is down... Just wait a while to see whether it sorts itself out.

Edit:// My site using MySQL works fine, so that status page is talking rubbish about MySQL status.

Last edited:

devilegg

Reaction score
MySQL Server is down...If you'll notice, it will establish connection on all pages, except pages that require connection to the MySQL server.:sad:

jamessmith

Reaction score
No, the back-ends are 'down'.
The MySQL should be on green because the proxy server is fine, too bad there isn't an indicator.

alague

Reaction score
will this issue take long to fix? thanks for the replies on my inquiry

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
It's down for me too.

Issues like this can take any amount of time to fix...so just be patient. It's happening to us all.

TonnyORG

I Code Things
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

Currently we have some issues with MySQL service on Lotus, the admins are working to solve this issue now.
Pleace be patient, thank you for understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.