I'm looking for a website builder.

hypochondriac

Reaction score
Hi, I new to website developing/building. I have zero knowledge on how to code. Are there any good free site builders?

I tried NVU, it seem great, I was wondering if there are any others?

curt15

Reaction score
Alternatively, learn how to code in HTML and CSS yourself. The pages you make will be a lot better.

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
also CMS are a good and easy thing to use
Joomla and WordPress are good

satbir

Reaction score
Depends on your requirement i.e. what kind of site your are going to develop.

Are you looking for a static site which is not going to change - Then any HTML editor tool will do (www.einsteinpatents.com)

Are you looking for blogging on mostly one kind of subject matter and also only you are going to blog - Wordpress is best (http://investorsouk.com/ipo)

Looking for a more dynamic and multithreaded content management site - Though I started with Joomla which very good however now a days I am using drupal (www.travelextracts.com)

I am giving my sites which are using these to give you top level idea.

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Why will the pages be a lot better?
they will be more customized to his liking rather than generic pages that were developed by others that don't know what topic they are creating it for

scholars

Reaction score
I've tried Joomla, xMOD CMS, XOOPS, and Drupal. Drupal is by far the most extensible; however, it does have a steep learning curve. Not to worry though, there is plenty of documentation available. Drupal.org