Im lost and I need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaozskyblade

Reaction score
Ok, I am kind of lost. I have been away for a week or 2, and when i came back and logged into my cPanel, it said that i was using like 1.2 gigs of storage and that I could use 1.3 gigs max. This must be an error, because i have a corporate account and i have not used that much space. Also, my website is running kind of slow lately. I wanted to know if there was something I missed on these 2 weeks. I know you guys cleared a bunch of accounts, but I think those didn't include corporates. Any help or answers from admins???

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Usually a good idea to READ THE NEWS!

kaozskyblade

Reaction score
I tried, but my internet is down most of the time now, and when it is up, it is slow. I read what I could, which was about a poll that you guys did wich ended up in you guys resetting all accounts that didn't have a ticket. Then I read somewere else that you didn't erase the corporate accounts. Still, in my cPanel it says i have used 1 gig when i haven't, and it says only got 100 megs or less. I can't log into my cPanel at the moment however. Please, try to be understanding. I couldn't check the news for the past couple of weeks and now my internet is malfunctioning.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
kaozskyblade said:
I tried, but my internet is down most of the time now, and when it is up, it is slow. I read what I could, which was about a poll that you guys did wich ended up in you guys resetting all accounts that didn't have a ticket. Then I read somewere else that you didn't erase the corporate accounts. Still, in my cPanel it says i have used 1 gig when i haven't, and it says only got 100 megs or less. I can't log into my cPanel at the moment however. Please, try to be understanding. I couldn't check the news for the past couple of weeks and now my internet is malfunctioning.
Sorry, But there are no "excuses". You must have a library or school computers or somthing of the sort.

Last edited:

kaozskyblade

Reaction score
mmm, ok, now I see what one of the problem is. I checked and my error log is 1 gig big... But that still doesn't explain why I only have 1.3 gigs of space. sry for the double post, i just did not think they went well together

kaozskyblade

Reaction score
Mr. Brownlove said:
kaozskyblade said:
Sorry, But there are no "excuses". You must have a library or school computers or somthing of the sort.

Im not saying my internet was down. I am saying that I was out of town for the Holidays. When I came back, my internet was down. My schools internet was down too. It seems to be stable now, but I still need to know why there is an error in the amount of space. I also want to know if it would be bad to erase the error log

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
kaozskyblade said:
Mr. Brownlove said:
kaozskyblade said:

Im not saying my internet was down. I am saying that I was out of town for the Holidays. When I came back, my internet was down. My schools internet was down too. It seems to be stable now, but I still need to know why there is an error in the amount of space. I also want to know if it would be bad to erase the error log
Tell the truth, i'm not really sure But Corey would know soo have to wait for a reply from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.