I'm quite lost

kaye88

Reaction score
Hi, im using Antenna 2.7 in creating a website, and i dont know what to do if to host the site...

one more thing is, i recently downloaded the formmaker pro, for the html of the forms, and it says in the installer that i should upload the installer files and so on...I did everything that the read-me file said, but then when it came to the stuff that i should run the "installer.php" w/ my website name, i did, and the browser just kept prompting me "Cannot find server"...i dont know what im doing wrong here...

Someone help please, im goin crazy now:nuts:

lionheart8

Reaction score
I hope you've not gone crazy yet ... ;)

I dont know much about Antenna 2.7 but if it's a normal html or other editor & your site is finished, but u just probably cannot use the integrated ftp client to upload it to x10hosting (is that the case?), why not try using another ftp client, like filezilla or whatever?

Regarding the installer error, may be there's something you have not customized properly to reflect the real location of installer.php & other files I assume you have uploaded to the x10hosting server, so the browser cannot find it.

I hope you