I'm suspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

styxgunz35

Reaction score
I was suspended for uploading a file past the size limit. I re-tried stupidly after getting unsuspended to upload it. I have learned my lesson, so if you may please unsuspend me?

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

You've been suspended for High Resource Usage. That's not disk space. Please see: http://x10hosting.com/wiki/HRU
If using a CMS, disable all plugins. If that fails, you'll need to upgrade to prime or premium where the resource limits are higher, or make your site more efficient.
You can unsuspend yourself from the account panel.

Thanks.

styxgunz35

Reaction score
Here's a screenshot of the button missing for me.
Can you fix that?
suspensiom.jpg

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
That's because you already have an unsuspension request pending in the system, so it's not letting you submit another one. If you wait a bit, the unsuspension should kick off.

Also, I'm not showing your account as suspended at the moment, so perhaps it did.

EDIT: and this is unrelated, but since I see you googled "free host you can put vbulletin on", please note that if you upload vBulletin here, it must be a LEGAL copy (aka you purchased a license from vbulletin.com). Our scanners are very good at detecting illegal/nulled copies of vBulletin, and if we find one, that nets you a permanent suspension.

Last edited:

styxgunz35

Reaction score
How did you know that? o_O (That's creepy)
Anyways, I gave up on that. I'm uploading a FREE Mybb forum. Just a question, I'm trying to upload it and I put it in Public_html and after that your supposed to install but it's not coming. What do I do?
I keep going to my site/install and not showing.
:(

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

Just a little extra:
I used this tutorial because I'm still new at webhosting.
[video=youtube;6d73YbtSAFQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d73YbtSAFQ&feature=related[/video]

Last edited:

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
How did you know that? o_O (That's creepy)
Anyways, I gave up on that. I'm uploading a FREE Mybb forum. Just a question, I'm trying to upload it and I put it in Public_html and after that your supposed to install but it's not coming. What do I do?
I keep going to my site/install and not showing.
:(

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

Just a little extra:
I used this tutorial because I'm still new at webhosting.
[video=youtube;6d73YbtSAFQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d73YbtSAFQ&feature=related[/video]

Try installing it using softaculous.
Also, he knew your search because you can see it in your screenshot. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.