Image Editing & Enhancement

johncreena

Reaction score
Hy guys,

Calling all Photoshop artists to show off their skills just kiddin..anybuddy can try it. A Sun in the background is desired (top-right or top-left) with rays touching the grass and producing sparkles on dew on grass straws. Grass needs to be more prominent (bigger) and morning fresh A subtle rainbow across the image in the background. The compositions must enhance the overall image to produce a more natural and much fresher effect.

I am sure u guys would surely try and help me with this.

Regards,
John.

Attachments

• piggy.jpg
    piggy.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 30

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Do you have a higher-resolution version of the picture? Even if it's just the original (the piggy bank in the grass without all of the cloned content to the left). Adding the sun without modifying the shadows on the bank will look weird (the light will be coming from the wrong direction), and it's hard to modify the shadows on a small image like that and make it look clean. (Blowing it up and reducing later will damage the picture detail.) And trust me, it would look better if the grass in the empty area were cloned in a less obvious way. The sky should probably be knocked out as well and replaced with a more natural gradient centered on the image (the sky's real colour is a subtle radial gradient that is brightest at the horizon and centered in the field of vision -- the cloned/extended version looks unnatural).

hell_legend_199616

Reaction score
do you have a high res version of the image? preferably in TIFF format...

What size do you want the sun? (do you have a stock image?)

i wont be able to do anything bout the rainbow unless you have a stock i can play around with.