image hosting what is it?

stars52

Reaction score
My hosting provider does not allow me to put images which are linked on other pages(my guestbook),and I don't want to signe up for bigger space beaucose is too expensive for me.
I've heard of image hosting so I'm interested what is thet, and whether it will help me?

chatngox

Reaction score
Image hosting is basically a script that allows you to host your own image. Or you could use a simple browse and upload button to do the same! Pre made script often have templete which allows you to customize it or you can start from scratch by using buttons and so on...

DylRicho

Reaction score
My hosting provider does not allow me to put images which are linked on other pages(my guestbook),and I don't want to signe up for bigger space beaucose is too expensive for me.
I've heard of image hosting so I'm interested what is thet, and whether it will help me?

A nice free host is ImgUr. You can choose to upload from your computer or from the internet. Registering for a free account will also grant you the privilege of being able to maintain and organize your images in a convenient way.

Of course, registration isn't required to use the service. I use it, and it's great.

Kind regards,
Dylan.

smartblogger

Reaction score
There are a large number of web sites / hosting, which allows you to upload images. Some are free and some must pay. They give you space on their server where you do upload images.