| | ----------- | |
-------- \ | |
-------- \ | |
| |------------------- | |
-------- / | |
-------- / | |
| | ----------- | _____________ |
--------

what i want to happen is when the mouse rolls over each of the 3 images to the left, an different image appears in the big box on the right for each one.

I've seen it done before, but im not too advanced with html to figure it out for myself and i cant remember where i saw it to rip the coding lol ;)

if anyone can provide the html or other coding for this, it will be greatly appreciated thanks!

A'tek :shaun:

arkitek

Reaction score
my bad... that didnt work... try this:
xample8ah.jpg

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
that deosn`t work iether ...are you trying to create a mouse roll over code ? I think thats what its called

arkitek

Reaction score
thats just a screenshot to show what i mean sort of... yeah mouse image rollover code... but like i said... so that when you roll the mouse over one of those three images to the left, an image appears where the big box on the right is... its pretty simple... im just crap in coding

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Have you tried to google it ? ...do you know a site that uses this code??

n4tec

Reaction score
try googling about Image Rollovers (Mouse-Overs) ..... I am not really sure if that is what you are looking for....

have a great weekend...

*4*

arkitek

Reaction score
i was hoping there would be some great saviour on here for me... ahh well... googling it is

thanks guys

greattastic

Reaction score
The great savior has arrived! haha, jk

But, I did do something like this for a photography site I'm working on for a friend :eek:riginal:

Maybe looking at the code will help you figure out how it works to write some, CSS is an important part of it. If not, just borrow the code, it doesn't bother me any. :grin:

Oh! if you click on the images you get a the full size version of the image in a javascript popup window, if you want to get rid of that for your site just change the href of the links from the javascript to #none

Crazycrazyme.Greattastic.info

-Ryan
http://Greattastic.info