Looks like a permission or path issue...
1. You 100% sure an image called logo.png, is in the /images folder?
2. PNG format OK with that CMS and allowed in the sites settings?
3. From the CMS admin, is there a section that shows full folder paths?
4. I'd jump into phpMyAdmin and eye ball relevant entries to ensure all paths to /images look good.
5. Is lookatme.x10host.com the only domain name used? A parked .com etc might be mucking up the paths somewhere.
6. Use the file manger or FTP, and check what permission the /images folder is set at.
I've never used that CMS, so sorry if I'm way off.