Improved communication required

mavr1c

Reaction score
There seems to be a lack of communication to clients about outages. News and Announcements or Service Alerts would be ideal places to indicate outages to service, yet there is no current information provided in either forum despite known system outages. One entery in Service Alerts could eliminate or avoid hundreds of ticktes in the Free Hosting Forum. Nothing more frustrating than searching for answers and finding non.

Something to consider as an essentil part of the great services you provide!

fekete

Reaction score
I agree! Great Idea. I too have often noticed that information about system outages or unavailability of functions such as c-panel or FTP are not posted, resulting in frustration and additional workload to staff answering tickets instead of devoting their time to resolving problems.

This idea is too simple to ignore. I hope someone is listening and will result in positive action to reduce frustration to both clients and staff.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks, you're correct. My lack of free time to dedicate toward free hosting with the deadline to complete these upgrades caused me to overlook the announcement.

do.marmor46

Prime Account
Reaction score
indeed, x10 provide a good service and i was loving it , planned to run free about a year then upgrade that would give me enough time to finish main site and get other issues solved that we dont need to go in to, but how many posts are there about people missing all the files have anyone got a answer?

i cant even get a we look in to the problem or we having server issues right now it will be fixt, after a week trying and my site been down for idk how long, i just noticed it because i had alot of mails from the users when i got home from uk , seeing first time i really needed any help im starting to think the so called good support was a rumor and only apply to paid customer but it could be temporarily and that x10 just got alot to do right now but at least, a we working on it would be nice to the people having this issues
my patience is out, u still offer a superior free service but i value good communication more