Improved Service Performance

pentium42006

Reaction score
I would just like to take a couple of minutes to mention the great deal of improvement in X10's free servers over the past couple of weeks.

I have had an X10 account for ~1-1/2 years now. Up until the recent weeks, the service seemed to be slow in every way imaginable. Many times I looked at different free hosting options but none seemed to have the featured offered by X10. I often check back to the forums to see if there were any changes to the free servers and ready many of the posts regarding the upcoming changes. I began working on my site again and found it to be much more stable than ever before.

Its now been a couple of weeks and everything seems to be going strong -- lets see if it can continue.

Thanks admins for your hard work. :biggthump

zen-r

Reaction score
Yes. I've noticed the number of Community Support questions drop off considerably lately.

Thanks - keep it up! :)

taha116

Reaction score
Yeah i know, the ones about lotus being down espacially... Now the games forum spams the new post sectionw wich i dont know if it is much better.

Anyways Yay i agree x10 has improved since then judging by the ammount of issues opened up here that i noticed as well.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Thanks! We're doing our best to get them running better, we're always tweaking and modifying the configurations of them, trying to improve.

We've recently found what we think is the winner for our HTTP server configurations. With this newer setup, uptime across all of our servers often hits 100% for continuous days.

Glad to see people notice the changes. :)

briapv

Reaction score
Thanks, the WHOLE x10hosting staff for helping me
Thanks! We're doing our best to get them running better, we're always tweaking and modifying the configurations of them, trying to improve.

We've recently found what we think is the winner for our HTTP server configurations. With this newer setup, uptime across all of our servers often hits 100% for continuous days.

Glad to see people notice the changes.
Thanks for saying thatm i think you will post that on announcements until its official, right?:dunno:

Last edited: