improvements improvements!!!

shadowslash

Reaction score
I just logged in to my website and was SHOCKED to find that it loaded just fine! I mean I didn't have to refresh the browser for the 10th time before it worked! I got to it without any hassle, whatsoever! At first I was still skeptical about the fact that my site just loaded WITHOUT any lag or connection interruption. I checked my cPanel and I got to it without any problem at all! Whatever x10hosting did, they just made my day!
113.gif

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
I am guessing your account was successfully moved to the new servers..

shadowslash

Reaction score
I am guessing your account was successfully moved to the new servers..
Hmm but my server has and always have been Lotus. If I was trasnsfrerred to another server, shouldn't my server name also change? Like cossack or something?

shadowslash

Reaction score
Lotus itself was transferred :)

~Callum
Ooooohh that explains that.. However I've noticed that it only lasted until half of the day... Now when I try it again, it went back to the timely downtimes or even a whole period of downtimes. :frown: I wish it would've lasted longer though...

ddlmovie

Reaction score
Is it still moving? coz its been down for almost 4-5 hours with occassional half pages in between. Any clue how much time can it take?

mattblog

Reaction score
I got the same reaction, and I'm on chopin. Ever since they said they were working on it, it has been progressively become better on the uptime aspect.

In Regards,
Matt

Last edited: