In need of an admin to restore default files

GDExusGDPS

Reaction score
I made a previous thread about this, though it was more so being confused, this is more of a request, I'm not sure if making multiple threads is against the rules but to sum it up;
I did a goofy and deleted files I should not have, is there any possible way I can contact or have an admin go to my service's ftp and restore the default files as if I had just made the account? Would very much appreciate this ^^;

ctyrd

Reaction score
I did a goofy and deleted files I should not have,
What files/folders did you delete? Use the hosting control panel file manager to post a screenshot of the My Files directory.

Screenshot_2023-03-29_15-51-18.png

x10free hosting accounts provide control panels so a user can manage the service. If files/folders the system created, it will be a lot of work restoring them manually. It would be a lot easier to use the x10hosting panel to delete the domain "gdexusgdps.x10.mx". Then recreate it. Yes there is a chance you may loose the name. When the system refreshes and the domain is not being used, it should be allowed to be added.

Keep bumping your thread, The staff may reply.

Last edited:

GDExusGDPS

Reaction score
What files/folders did you delete? Use the hosting control panel file manager to post a screenshot of the My Files directory.

View attachment 10855

x10free hosting accounts provide control panels so a user can manage the service. If files/folders the system created, it will be a lot of work restoring them. It would be a lot easier to use the x10hosting panel to delete the domain "gdexusgdps.x10.mx". Then recreate it. Yes there is a chance you may loose the name. When the system refreshes and the domain is not being used, it should be allowed to be added.

Keep bumping your thread, The staff may reply. @Eric S
I quite literally deleted everything that originally comes with a site when you originally create it. The domain is a subdomain so I'm not sure if you can possibly delete it, if you can could you please show me how? I have no experience with x10hosting

GDExusGDPS

Reaction score
I quite literally deleted everything that originally comes with a site when you originally create it. The domain is a subdomain so I'm not sure if you can possibly delete it, if you can could you please show me how? I have no experience with x10hosting
1680130149700.png

ctyrd

Reaction score
@GDExusGDPS
Yes it looks like you delete the "domains" directory. Before anything else, inside the "My files" directory create folder and name it "domains". Inside that directory create folder and name it "gdexusgdps.x10.mx", in "gdexusgdps.x10.mx" create "public_html" directory. That should change the name of the symbolic directory in "My Files" (symlink) to public_html. If it does change you may be good to go. You may want to create a new x10free domain before going any further. To check if the system follows the file path.

To Create/Delete a domain/subdomain go to https://x10hosting.com/panel/services/
Bottom right of page.

Last edited:

GDExusGDPS

Reaction score
I managed to get a 403 now, but whenever I try to go to https://gdexusgdps.x10.mx/database/publictools it returns a 404 not found.

I did create a new domain and it seemed to work, going into the 'domains' folder.
I don't know if me deleting another default file is causing this or not.

If possible I believe it would be best to just have my ftp reset if possible, hopefully an admin can see this.

"https://gdexusgdps.x10.mx/database/publictools" should look like this:1680208304205.png

GDExusGDPS

Reaction score
WAIT, NEVERMIND. I managed to get it working!
I'm sorry for all of this thank you so much for your time. <3