inactivity ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

joefonebone

Reaction score
How 'bout no inactivity ban???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

olliepop

Reaction score
Hold down the ? key longer and maybe you'll get your answer..
Im just kidding. But do you think that just logging in to the forums is really too much to do for a high quality web hosting cPanel service?

I think not...

Last edited:

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

jaceace

Reaction score
I think loging in once in 2 weeks is the very least one could do and x10hosting is magnanimous to ask just that for such great hosting and resources.

However, taking out the "inactivity ban" will be great altogether. Sometimes it is difficult to keep track of when you last logged in. Some people also have to go away from the internet for more than 2 weeks (like voluntering in "no internet places" in Asia and Africa) and you don't want your website gone before you are back.

Anyway, you could just pay the small $3 dollars or so fee and get the inactivity ban removed completely!

zen-r

Reaction score
How 'bout no inactivity ban???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

How about not starting yet another thread on this worn out old subject, & instead just reading the answers already given in one of the old ones?!

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
How about giving me some of those french fries? Then I'll be happy.

gorenmore

Reaction score
im banned by unactivity and i connect to the forum and i push on the unsuspended button and my site dont work.what is the problem

zen-r

Reaction score
im banned by unactivity and i connect to the forum and i push on the unsuspended button and my site dont work.what is the problem

The problem is .....this is a feedback thread & not a support thread.

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
It never fails to amaze me how incredibly selfish people are. People are provided by x10hosting top quality free Web hosting. All that is required in return is to login to the fourms once every two weeks.

What's so bad about that? Look at this great community! I think it's beneficial to even collaborate on these wonderful forums, even though it's not required.

=\

Last edited:

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
Well, lets all focus on what the inactivity does.. When a user isn't here for 2 weeks, they get suspended, and eventually deleted. This keeps the servers clean, if they didn't delete inactive accounts, there would be 1000's of useless sites sitting on the servers, wasting space you could be using for something productive. This is honestly one of the best ideas i've seen yet for hosting companies, as it tells who is active and who is not.. And, if you can't be bothered to login, there are ways you can pay a small fee to avoid it for a year.

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Well, lets all focus on what the inactivity does.. When a user isn't here for 2 weeks, they get suspended, and eventually deleted. This keeps the servers clean, if they didn't delete inactive accounts, there would be 1000's of useless sites sitting on the servers, wasting space you could be using for something productive. This is honestly one of the best ideas i've seen yet for hosting companies, as it tells who is active and who is not.. And, if you can't be bothered to login, there are ways you can pay a small fee to avoid it for a year.

I definitely agree.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
For the 100th time... this rule is not going away anytime soon. There are plenty of options to avoid being suspended including a small $3 fee.

*Closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.