?inactivity Limit?

ezsite

Reaction score
Yeah i was just wondering wats the inactivity limit for the corporate acount?:dunno:

randomize

Reaction score
You have to login into your cPanel at least once every 2 weeks, otherwise your account gets suspended/removed, as I don't know which one it is!

Hope this helps you!

Regards,
Randomize

Jacob

Reaction score
It's very simple: just log into your cPanel at least once in a two week period (once every fourteen days) and you will be fine.

chris218

Reaction score
im going away for 5 weeks... so um... am i going to loose my account (no internet access where I am going!)

randomize

Reaction score
Slightly off topic.... My advice is to make a post in say the free hosting category, telling them that you would be going on holiday for 5 weeks. etc....

My other suggestion is to get a very kind friend to log in for you once every 2 weeks to make sure you have your account when you get back from wherever you are going... just make sure they are trustworthy!

Regards,
Randomize

nightscream

Reaction score
wow has advance this too
if yes
if i go on ftp is this fine too?
or not
because I don't use cpanel much.

Jacob

Reaction score
You MUST log into cPanel at least once every two weeks or you WILL lose your hosting account. This doesn't include FTP; you must log into the CPANEL. And chris218, contrary to what randomize said, I advise not creating a topic in the free hosting section as it's not the staff's responsibility to log you into your cPanel. I DO advise you, however, to find a trustworthy friend to log into your cPanel at least twice while you're gone (1st 2 weeks, 2nd two weeks)