Inactivity Suspension Everyday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tj8551

Reaction score
I am registered under shcpscience.co.cc with X10Hosting, and everyday, my account says it's suspended for inactivity. I thought that happens every two weeks, not everyday! What's wrong?

Everyday, I have to log on to X10Hosting.com and file a unsuspension request.

Last edited:

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Your site is opening properly now. If this is your forum account linked to hosting account then you have to login to forums atleast every 30 days.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Are you making sure that you log onto the forums here first before unsuspending yourself? That activity requirement is to log onto to these forums (here where you posted this thread) once every 31 days. Make sure you stay here for a little bit and browse around so that the system correctly logs you in for the day.

tj8551

Reaction score
GSOnline,
I just unsuspended the account, so it's working, but it will turn off again tommorow.

calistoy,
It used to log me in for the day by just opening the Account Panel, but now that doesn't work either. I'll see if logging into this forum (which I am doing now) will help tommorow.

Thanks!

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Logging into your account panel or Cpanel not counted as activity. Only forum login counted. So do login to forums

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
It used to log me in for the day by just opening the Account Panel, but now that doesn't work either.

That's where you're mistaken. It was explained in TOS that the activity requirement is to log into these forums here. Account Panel and cPanel don't count. All you have to do is log in here once every 31 days to prevent from being suspended for inactivity.

tj8551

Reaction score
Oh! Okay. Thanks. I'll keep that in mind from now on, and I should probably read the TOS more closely next time!

Thanks!

-31 days? It says 2 weeks.

laquatsa

Reaction score
i'm having the same problems

its almost everyday suspensions!

laquatsatravel.x10hosting.com/laquatsa

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
i'm having the same problems

its almost everyday suspensions!

laquatsatravel.x10hosting.com/laquatsa

I just looked at your website address at laquatsatravel.x10hosting.com/

I left out the extra laquatsa at the end of the address and my thoughts were confirmed. Please place an index.html page in your public_html directory and have it redirect to laquatsatravel.x10hosting.com/laquatsa

This way, you'll stop being suspended for having no site.

Status
Not open for further replies.