Inactivity Timer

Status
Not open for further replies.

offsprung

Reaction score
A bit confused. I subscribe to it and will assume I will be billed in again in september. All threads which are now closed say do not worry about the warning, yet I was inact'd and nuked in spite of the Inactivity Timer Subscription. I opened a ticket which has not been responded to.
And of course I have a receipt, with paypal you have no choice. which means so does x10.
Date: Sep 20, 2009

How do I prevent getting nuked?

Last edited:

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
I still see your account.. When was the account nuked and is it the same username?

offsprung

Reaction score
Exact date x10 nuked it? No idea. Just put it back this weekend. I will go see if I can find the ticket I opened that was ignored or the dates on files I uploaded, not sure what that matters, thought the purpose of the subscription was that it does not happen. Yes after I noticed it, I uploaded at least my default template ASAP.
So you can see Fris? So it is not down for everyone?

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
No I can see that you are on fris..

offsprung

Reaction score
I will definitely setup a monitor on it for future and know the exact day it vanishes, as soon as Fris returns that is ;-) . And no biggie I needed to update the entire site, just was curious as to what happened, or just a fuke with EVERYTHING being moved to fris.

And do not get me wrong. X10 rocks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.