include function

hamzaus

Reaction score
Hi,
I want to build a site with my “Delphi for php”, but it seems that the “include” functions which is essential in “php” is not available in my exofire.net account, what to do?

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
1) Do you get an error along the lines of:
Code:
Function: include() disabled for security reasons in ...
If so, which PHP version do you have (Basic, Intermediate, Advanced). You may need to request an upgrade for include() to work.

2) If that is not the error you are getting what happens?

3) Are you using the function correctly? It should be used like this:
PHP:
<?PHP
include("path/to/script.php");
?>

lszanto

Reaction score
If the include() function is disabled you could possibly use the require() or require_once() function? Just a suggestion..

hamzaus

Reaction score
TechAsh,
yes i did write the script right,
http://arad.exofire.net/myfiles/projecthussain/update/test.php

PHP:
<?php
include 'http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.include.php';
?>
and i got no errors, and i am in the Basic vesion (is that the resone why !!)
Edit:
If the include() function is disabled you could possibly use the require() or require_once() function? Just a suggestion..

thanks Iszanto, i tried that too, no use!! :(

Last edited:

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
Try requesting an upgrade.
1. Login here with you Forum username and password.
2. Scroll down to the bottom.
3. In the left hand column select Intermediate, then enter you reason for wanting an upgrade and click submit.

It can take up to 48 hours for your request to be accepted and processed. You should receive two e-mails: 1 to say the the request has been accepted then another to say that it has been completed.

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Try requesting an upgrade.
1. Login here with you Forum username and password.
2. Scroll down to the bottom.
3. In the left hand column select Intermediate, then enter you reason for wanting an upgrade and click submit.

It can take up to 48 hours for your request to be accepted and processed. You should receive two e-mails: 1 to say the the request has been accepted then another to say that it has been completed.

I was going to recommend the same thing but it looks like I got beaten to it....grrr =P