Increase Disk Space Limit

Status
Not open for further replies.

manixate27

Reaction score
Hi Guyz,
I am new to x10hosting.com. I really like its hosting service and using it for past 8 days. I am hosting a website for games wallpapers at www.gameswallpapers.tk. I am having a little problem because of 500 MB disk space. Can you please increase my disk space limit as listed under free service features (unlimited disk usage) so that I can continue enjoying this really nice hosting service.

manixate27

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply Calistoy. I have read TOS and I am sure that my uploaded website falls inline with TOS and 9 Days have passed since my site upload. There is no illegal wares or any kind of adult material on my site. You can check it yourself. So will you do anything about it ?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
And the fact that at least 1 wallpaper is violating copyright? GameWallpapers.com clearly put right at the bottom "Please do not post online" and "No part of this wallpaper may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without prior written consent of gamewallpapers.com"

Copyright Infringement is against the TOS and it's clearly marked as being copyrighted on the wallpaper itself.

Edit: Forgot to mention, I'm willing to give a second chance on this issue, but you would have to remove -all- infringing content from the account (not just the stuff violating gamewallpapers.com's if you have others), and more than likely you would need to also change the domain as it's so close to the site you've taken the content from as to show clear intent to break copyright.

If you opt for this second chance, you would have 24hr to rectify the problem. You don't necessarily have to put up a new site immediately, but the limits wouldn't be able to be raised until a valid TOS abiding website is up. The upshot is you'd be able to keep the account instead of losing it. Let me know if you opt for the second chance via reply.

Last edited:

manixate27

Reaction score
And the fact that at least 1 wallpaper is violating copyright? GameWallpapers.com clearly put right at the bottom "Please do not post online" and "No part of this wallpaper may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without prior written consent of gamewallpapers.com"

Copyright Infringement is against the TOS and it's clearly marked as being copyrighted on the wallpaper itself.

Edit: Forgot to mention, I'm willing to give a second chance on this issue, but you would have to remove -all- infringing content from the account (not just the stuff violating gamewallpapers.com's if you have others), and more than likely you would need to also change the domain as it's so close to the site you've taken the content from as to show clear intent to break copyright.

If you opt for this second chance, you would have 24hr to rectify the problem. You don't necessarily have to put up a new site immediately, but the limits wouldn't be able to be raised until a valid TOS abiding website is up. The upshot is you'd be able to keep the account instead of losing it. Let me know if you opt for the second chance via reply.

Am extremely sorry for that. I will take down the website as soon it is unsuspended. I am just a teen looking to have some nice wallpapers collection for others and I downloaded it from torrent and not from any other site. But still I will take it down and change the domain name as said. Thank you for your support though

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Unsuspending now; you have 24hr to rectify the problem.

Just a mini word of advice though; when it comes to Torrents, assume it isn't legal, especially if it's a wallpaper package or software :)

manixate27

Reaction score
Unsuspending now; you have 24hr to rectify the problem.

Just a mini word of advice though; when it comes to Torrents, assume it isn't legal, especially if it's a wallpaper package or software :)

I have removed the data as you said. Anything you want me to do anymore?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Nope all clean; you're still able to get the limits removed when you get a valid website up though, let us know when that's done :)

manixate27

Reaction score
Nope all clean; you're still able to get the limits removed when you get a valid website up though, let us know when that's done :)

Yeah I have deleted my whole public_html folder. But still when I visit my site it opens the page that says Resource Limit Hit :(

Status
Not open for further replies.