index.html gone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chatter911

Reaction score
Hi,

When i went to my site an hour ago my index.html files and all that, that goes with my site? i mean whats up with that? it took me days to get all that content on there!! :nuts: :dunno: but thats ok, i have abit of content on my computer so thats ok but its missing like 5 pages of full content but oh well thats life!

also on my forum it was working 20 mins ago but when i went back all i got was
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@row.x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.36 Server at www.row.x10hosting.com Port 80
now i'v been waiting 4 days for my forum to come back on and it did..... for 10 mins and that aint because of mysql cos that aint a mysql error......

Anyway, any help would be nice :) :dunno:

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
..you havent read the news lately have you?

http://forums.x10hosting.com/showthread.php?t=16813

files are fine; they are being transferred as we speak. it may take a couple more days for the entire server move to be completed. IF some of your files are corrupted, the admins still have your original files on the old server and can have those transferred (if necessary)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.