Indexing Not Working - Opens Blank Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lauras

Reaction score
Hello Guys, when i try open http;//80s.lt index page it's not working, opening blank page.. Server - Starka, login - lauras. Be good if you fix it Guys. Thanks

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
What is the index file named?

Lauras

Reaction score
Files and folders can be accesseble, but i mean that indexing of files don't working, file list.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Directory listings are not available on these servers. You'll need to put up an index.html, index.htm, or index.php for your webpage.

Lauras

Reaction score
I know that index files are eccessible automatic. But indexing files and folders was work before day or two, and at cPanel, File Manager exist Indexing options, i try change it, but it's don't work. I think so this is issue.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I know that index files are eccessible automatic. But indexing files and folders was work before day or two, and at cPanel, File Manager exist Indexing options, i try change it, but it's don't work. I think so this is issue.

The servers are being worked on so the option may have been turned on for a little bit. But it's not supposed to be available. The option is normally turned off to help keep your site secured. It's not an issue. Directory listings are not available in free hosting. You'll need to upload webpages for your site.

Last edited:

Lauras

Reaction score
I was faced with this problem before, but i wait and it's back on after day or two days, so i hope so that it's backs again. Do you sure that now it's turned off for free webhosting accounts? If yes, then from what time?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I was faced with this problem before, but i wait and it's back on after day or two days, so i hope so that it's backs again. Do you sure that now it's turned off for free webhosting accounts? If yes, then from what time?

Directory listings are not available in free hosting. I don't recommend that you rely on directory listings anymore. There must be webpages for your website here. If you do not have any webpages for your website, then you risk suspension for file hosting with no website. I suggest that you create/upload a website with webpages as soon as you can.

Last edited:

Lauras

Reaction score
From where you know that Indexing don't available in free hosting? And from what time? I don't ready yet create website..

Lauras

Reaction score
I see, but Developer thread was created 09-19-2011 and i was seen Indexing yesterday or two days ago, i hope so that this backs again.. "from what time?" i mean that this blank page indexing starts when, or yesterday or today..

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
It started around the time of that thread answered by the Developer. Just a little earlier than that, the free hosting servers were transferred to Litespeed servers. They've turned off indexing like that with Litespeed. It's not supposed to be on, but look at that thread again. There was a suggestion about how to work around it. There are other options than just waiting around without webpages, though, x10hosting is for websites.

Status
Not open for further replies.