.info domain

snedan

Reaction score
ok basiclly i need some advice ad comments about this domain.. so if you see some site that has .info domain would you prejudge about this site as poor...suck, etc?? is domain means something to you? or you dont care about it when you surf site..? cz i wana buy domain and org/net/com already taken..

GameAccounts

Reaction score
It all depends on what the site is, but basicaaly yes, .info sell for less, and have less value, and are meant for information sites, so the owners can buy them cheaper.(I believe) Same reason a .org is a little bit cheaper(for organizations). My advice is contact the owners of the other sites and see if they will be changing domains, or if their domain will not be bought again by them, if so buy it, if not...buy the .info

chaganlal1

Reaction score
What domain is it, you can try godaddy or 1and1 theyre good, if its already taken you cant get it sry bud.

Articz

Reaction score
i really dont care about the domain name as long as the info on the page is what i want. but some people dont think that example.info is a site address. whereas if you told someone example.com they would instantly know that it was an address.

Edit
BTW
cant you get one like .co.uk ??

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Yes I have seen .info domains and they just have info... I don't like .info domains. I would chose bettween .com/.net...

snedan

Reaction score
ok i see.. and how about .WS domain?? i might buy *PTNET.NET ...

limelight

Reaction score
I don't really like .info domains. They're like .tk to me, alot of people got them for free.

I believe that when .info first came out, they were free.

Kay

Reaction score
Try and get a .co.uk or .info like it matters what the url is it it really the site that counts.
I hope that helps if not just say.

AsPeRiTy

Reaction score
I would rather get a .co.uk over a .info but if its possible try to stick to .com/.net . To a lot of people on the internet it makes the site seem more appealing.

RoughTimes

Reaction score
I did in fact stock up on about 6 free .info s.....

i do prefir .com to anything.... but i guess u have to settle sometimes have to settle for .net ....go dddy has a sale...something like 1 domain (like w/e.com) @ retail get it at .net .info and .biz for just 16$ more....not bad

i dont like .biz either

Vietkid58

Reaction score
how do u get a free .info domain? even though its not as comparable to like a .com domain, i wouldn't mind having one. =D

NewFuture

Reaction score
limelight said:
I don't really like .info domains. They're like .tk to me, alot of people got them for free.

I believe that when .info first came out, they were free.

i dont think there is nothing wrong with .tk, its free you can turn off ads and its easier to remeber, though i would like a domain