Information on going premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

glez.campoy.ana29

Reaction score
I am thinkin about that. I am interested in a mediawiki site so
- I would need help with keep it up, would you help with it?
- It would be nice to get ImageMagick.
- I need graph support so I want Graphviz
What do you think? Is it possible?
Thanks

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You might want to ask elsewhere in the appropriate forums for help in keeping up with your site should you choose to do this, though I don't recommend allowing anyone but yourself access to your own hosting account (even a Premium account). ImageMagick and Graphviz are both opensourced software, so if it's not in Softaculous in the cPanel, then you'll need to get the software and install it yourself. I'm sure that the official sites for both have support you can contact for instructions.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Going to contradict you there calistoy -- ImageMagick and GraphViz are both programs that need to be pre-installed on the server for you to use them. I'm not sure whether or not premium has them installed, but you might be able to open a ticket to get them to install it for you. I can tell you for sure, however, that if they aren't already on the free hosting servers that they will not be installed on free hosting. However, you don't need either of the two in order to make MediaWiki work.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
Since you are thinking of going premium, I'd add to Skizzer's reply by saying that you should go to x10premium and contact them (free, premium and vps are independent) directly, either by ticket, email or live chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.