Infractions and Rude Admins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamlok1

Reaction score
Excuse me

I have a few questions about my Paid Service who can I talk to?

QuwenQ said:
Please don't PM staff for support. I'm way too involved in a plagerism report to infract you right now, so take this as a warning and read the rules.
Now let me Quote the rules
In order to use the forums you must follow the rules outlined here.
1. Support & Questions
Use the search feature! We have over 100,000 posts and a huge wealth of information. Please search before posting. All support related questions should be posted in the "Free Hosting" forum section.

2. Spamming & Advertising
We do not allow advertising of other hosting services on the forums. This and spam will not be tolerated and will result in a ban. We have a separate Marketplace section located in the forums for you to advertise your goods or services.

3. Flaming & Fighting
We do not allow flaming in the forums, if you do not have something nice or constructive to say keep it to yourself. There is a separate debate forum called 'Cross Fire' if you feel the need to argue about a topic.

4. Illegal Discussion
We strictly forbid discussion of illegal matters in the forums, this includes pirated software, music, movies, or anything else that falls under U.S. copyright laws. Discussion of these topics will get you banned.

5. Warnings & Bans
Breaking the rules of the forum will result in warnings or a ban. Serious infractions may cause the hosting account linked to the forum name to also be suspended for a set period of time. Your actions on the forums WILL affect your hosting account!

And you are going to Infract me because, What I have PAID for dosent work, and I simply ask for some help Related to what I PAID FOR and DID NOT REICIVE.

I can not log into control panel, I can not even view my old Free Site. I really love how you run this place. I want my money back Right now or I call a lawyer.

Last edited:

kajasweb

Reaction score
O..Oh!

X10Hosting guys are too cool & Friendly. Can you provide me the link to your thread? If possible, I'm ready to help you.

iamlok1

Reaction score
Yes, but Corey finnaly got everything working. I am still pissed on this hostings servers way of running things. If I pay for somthing I deserve a little more respect then being threatend.

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
We are sorry, if you felt offended in any way. I am sure this wasn't deliberate or anything. But since your status hasn't been upgraded to paid hosting the staff members must have thought of you as a regular member and they were just following Corey's instructions to give infractions to anyone PM'ing the staff.

iamlok1

Reaction score
I would like to view the rules, where it says not to contact the staff via pm about account problems. I mean what do you guys want me to do? Post all of my information on the forums for the public to see? I mean I may have over reacted but still... please give me a link to where these set of rules are?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,

I sent you a PM.

-Corey

Slothie

Reaction score
Just to add in a bit.

Not all staff have access to the paid servers so PM-ing them with account problems is somewhat, well, useless. The fastest way to get support for paid accounts is to post in http://forums.x10hosting.com/priority-support/ which will be dealt by admins who do have access to the paid servers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.