ING 75 Credits For Your Views[Ver 2]

supajason

Reaction score
Hello again thank you all for your comments on my other post!

Im back with some updates :)

Please let me know what you think! Remember be HONEST(its rewarding)!

NO credits will be given to one line answers.

http://www.super-designs.co.uk

Thank You Supajason

Last edited:

booksgo

Reaction score
Looks good.

The header logo area is too deep - it takes up about a third the screen on my monitor

The blue colour is nice (and the outer background colours are good) but doesn't go with the turquoise/green in the logo. Or rather I suppose the logo colours need changing.

The margin on the right is slightly too big and the gap is too small between the menu and the main part.

I like the footer, nice and clean.

sourfacedcyclop

Reaction score
I agree with booksgo, it looks good, but the header does seem a bit big, I'm viewing in 1280x1024, but if you had a smaller screen resolution it might take up quite a bit of the page. I also agree that the greenish blue doesn't fit well, you seem to stay consistent with the blue at the top of the body and it kind of doesn't fit in. I would add some sort of text change or background change to the nav bar to tell you which page you're on, so you can just be able to take a glance and know.

Hope this helps.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I think that the back ground gradient where it goes from blue at the top to brown at the bottom looks kind of odd. Maybe you could do blue to white instead?
Also, the boxes on your page: the main box (the one that holds every thing), the blog boxs (the ones that have 'Main Content' as their header), and the boxes on the right under 'Main Menu', I think it would look nicer if you rounded the corners instead of having them be sharp squares. This site is kind of an example of how the box corners could look: http://timothyhellwig.hostrator.com/

Lastly, why not change the color of 'Super Designs
Jason Edmonds Online Portfolio' that is on your header. It is white right now. I'm not exactly sure what would look better, so I guess I'm not too helpful. Maybe you could try a light green? You would just have to make sure, that if you used a color that you are not using somewhere else on your page, you will have to find a way to mix that color in somewhere else on your page.

I hope that I helped you.