Install windows xp in 5 minutes

atiqbd4ever

Reaction score
Now install your windows xp with all other important software by spending just only five minutes. Don't spoil your time. CLICK HERE to know the tricks...!!

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
The whole "trick" is to recover a system from a backup (in this case, from Acronis TrueImage). This is about restoration, not installation -- and there's no need to hide a link to your site behind a "golly gee-whiz" link-bait posting. If your site offers consistently good tips (and this is a tip, not a "trick" -- and has a lot better uses than merely "installing XP"), then tell people about your site. You didn't even have to hide the information -- you could have simply said that you're linking to an article about how to back up and restore a system quickly and effectively with Acronis TrueImage.

rolandr

Reaction score
While we're on this subject, my HP Window 7 laptop died. My buddy gave me his Dell Inspiron with Window XP. I actually have Window XP Pro Disc. Could I upgrade my XP to XP Pro?

What I really need is to install IIS Internet Information Service so I could run ASP. ... or is it possible to install IIS on my XP Home Edition?