I would like to offer to install forum software,
For every installation i would like 150 points :D
please pm me if you are interested

Last edited:

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
You shouldn't post your offers in HIS thread. If you also offer installations, make your own thread, but i think you are being irrespectful to him..

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
fedlerner said:
You shouldn't post your offers in HIS thread. If you also offer installations, make your own thread, but i think you are being irrespectful to him..

I agree.

And ... I have a question for each of you.

Alecto - You offer installation of forum software for 150 points? What all does that include? Mods? Assistance in setting up mods and configuring forum to specs of owner?

jaint and anephew - same questions to you. You offer for cheaper ( and disrespectfully in someone else's post ) ... Do the same apply?

I have ideas for a forum and lots of mods I am interested in having. Is it worth 50, 100 or 150 points to do all that work?

jaint

Reaction score
lol notice the smiley, it's competitive bidding. I'd do it for free even, provided I have the time and the person is polite. Forum Installation - in terms of mod, do you mean moderating the forum - because that's the owners job and its up to them to find someone.

In terms of modding a forum with modifications - I can do that as well, but its generally tedious - and I'd only do it for say $250 points (installation + 1-2 mods).

Note that if a person wants a forum installed, regardless of who they get to do it, they better have the rights to use the software - so IPB 2.3= license , PHBB = public free, VB = license.

Alecto

Reaction score
Mine includes upload and installation of the bulletin board, any mods they may have or want,
and if needed, setting up catergories and forums + placing the ads where needed
Of course, the client MUST have a license to the forums needed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.