installing a chat room

Status
Not open for further replies.

gar38

Reaction score
Hi, i have already posted this topic but due to the lack of support/feed back, i may have posted it in the wrong place so im trying again. I have paid some one to install a chat room on my site but he has sent me a maessege saying:

"have installed the chat room but seem to have some issues. When I go to launch the admin controls, I get a white screen. In checking error logs on your server, I get the following:

ALERT - function within blacklist called: dl() (attacker '71.75.237.179', file '/home/gr38/public_html/ChatRoom/ChatRoomACP/index.php', line 11)

Not sure what that is telling me, perhaps your host can shed some light on it? Another thing to ask your host as well, is Ioncube installed on your server. I could not determine that. If it is not, they will need to install that as well."

I dont know the answers so can anyone from x10 advise please.

Slothie

Reaction score
the dl function is not supported on x10.

And I don't think ionCube is installed either. You could always use a chat script that doesn't use these functions.

www.phpmychat.com is a good free one.

gar38

Reaction score
Tried installing that one from cpanel, didnt work properly. every time you tried to login it kept on looping asking me to login ect... The script i am trying to get installed is called flasherizer. So Ioncube is not able to be installed by X10 owners either.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Tried installing that one from cpanel, didnt work properly. every time you tried to login it kept on looping asking me to login ect... The script i am trying to get installed is called flasherizer. So Ioncube is not able to be installed by X10 owners either.

IonCube is installed, the last I knew about it. Others had asked for it too.

http://forums.x10hosting.com/free-hosting/28213-feature-request-ioncube.html

http://forums.x10hosting.com/teh-intarwebz/22619-how-can-i-install-ioncube.html

gar38

Reaction score
What about the dl function? is that supported on x10 and whats more could i be able to get the script working without dl if it is not supported?

Last edited:

gar38

Reaction score
well the reason why i asked twice is 1 x10 staff says Ioncube isnt installed, then another says it is, So if the same person that says dl isnt supported then i think im gonna go with another second opinion.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
well the reason why i asked twice is 1 x10 staff says Ioncube isnt installed, then another says it is, So if the same person that says dl isnt supported then i think im gonna go with another second opinion.

A simple search would of answered your IonCube question. ( Sometimes doing a search before asking may find the results you are seeking ). And if you want a second opinion, then I will say DL is not supported.
Although Corey or Bryon could come in and change this. As far as we are aware, it is not supported.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
DL is not supported, IonCube can be used by doing whatever their 'local runtime' method is. They have instructions on http://www.ioncube.com

Status
Not open for further replies.