Installing a forum

safirina

Reaction score
I'm thoroughly confused as to how installing one of the forums goes?
I clicked install, to install one of the forums in the softaculous section, but I cant figure out how to get it to work or even show up at all?
Is there a specific way I have to do it or what?

no2nsa

Reaction score
Have to be more descriptive than that please. What forum installtion are you installing from Softaculous?

safirina

Reaction score
I tried phpBB and another one,i cant remember which, neither worked. I watched a tutorial on downloading phpbb manually and that didn't work either.
I'm thinking about just trying another one. Which do you recommend?

safirina

Reaction score
I'm currently not paying for my own domain, and I think that's the issue I couldn't finish the install

I do have MAS installed as well so I'm thinking that could be the issue as well.

Reaction score
That shouldn't be an issue Safirina.

As long as you have some form of free hosting (here at X10???) and are using a sub-domain from them you should have ZERO issues trying to create a forum.

safirina

Reaction score
I'm using a sub domain and it's not working. I'm probably doing something wrong.

Bobo

Reaction score
I to also have the same prioblem. For me is that i don not knwo hwo to do php coding. i only knwo how to do html coding only. I am also trying to make an xmpp website also. I am tryign to connect Php my admidn and MYsql to the softalicous program called Dolphin. And also Oxwall. Which is taking up alot of my space. So if you guys can help me it would be nice.

no2nsa

Reaction score
Be easier if you sent a screenshot of the problem lol