Installing all.... 3 points each.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan K

[B]tags dont work:([/B]
Reaction score
Yep... I will install anything for 3 points. Payment AFTER I install as always, its only fair if you are satisfied with my work.

echo_unlimited

Reaction score
Thats a bit cheap! xD :hsughno:

Do you do vBulletin hack installations? Il pay more though, as 3 points isn't fair at all. xD

Last edited:

Jordan K

Reaction score
echo_unlimited said:
Thats a bit cheap! xD :hsughno:

Do you do vBulletin hack installations? Il pay more though, as 3 points isn't fair at all. xD

you supply the hack and ill install it

echo_unlimited

Reaction score
Dude, Il supply a pass to vBulletin.org :facesjump

Will you Install vBplaza? and the v3Arcade?

Last edited:

echo_unlimited

Reaction score
Ok please register an account at vBulletin.org and tell me your e-mail that you registered with at vBulletin.org, IL access you to downloads, and all I have to do is put your e-mail in my members area and a cron job of some sort activates your account automatically it will take seconds. :D

I have the downloads that i want installed on my forum, but Il give ya access to vBulletin.org incase you need to know the codes and shizzle.

Last edited:

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
civilr said:
Yep... I will install anything for 3 points. Payment AFTER I install as always, its only fair if you are satisfied with my work.
You know that all the points were doubled by 10.. you get more then 3 points per post.

Jordan K

Reaction score
Phil said:
You know that all the points were doubled by 10.. you get more then 3 points per post.

My offer still stands. :tear:

Jordan K

Reaction score
Ran into some conflicts with the mods and your customized vB style. I thought I PMed you before about it, but I guess it didn't go through. A PM with your name on it is waiting for sure this time. :)

echo_unlimited

Reaction score
civilr said:
Ran into some conflicts with the mods and your customized vB style. I thought I PMed you before about it, but I guess it didn't go through. A PM with your name on it is waiting for sure this time. :)

Ok cool, can you uninstall the skins that don't work with the mods please? :happysad:

Status
Not open for further replies.