Integration offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhashmi

Reaction score
I am looking for the integration of IPB (Invision Power Board) and WordPress. I mean a single-sign on for the users.

I will give all my points upto now to the person who give me the integration mod or method or any website explaining how to integrate.

3aKaT

Reaction score
mhashmi said:
I am looking for the integration of IPB (Invision Power Board) and WordPress. I mean a single-sign on for the users.

I will give all my points upto now to the person who give me the integration mod or method or any website explaining how to integrate.
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/57043

Last edited:

mhashmi

Reaction score
the request in the above link is not solved so my offer is continuing...

tuan302

Reaction score
  1. Backup your database
  2. Drop table user in WordPress database
  3. Export WordPress database
  4. Import to IBP databse
  5. Config your WordPress file config for connect to your IBP database
wish u succeed !

edit : Config your WordPress file config for connect to your IBP database and change name of table user in WordPress to IPB

Last edited:

mhashmi

Reaction score
that involve lot of risk and struggle and I am a newbie in coding. So it is very hard method and may be it will not work.

jaint

Reaction score
pm me and I'll do it for 200 points..but be specific in what you want - like don't say I want IPB and wordpress together because that's way too vague. Also both the forum and blog have to be on the same server for it to work.

jaint

Reaction score
just pm me as I said with what you want it do and I can put it together if it isn't already available. Like do you want it so that members have to be registered with ipb in order to post in your wp blog?

jaint

Reaction score
well it doesn't exist, but I can create it. But doing so will take time, and since you want to install it on your own - it'll get tricky, since I don't feel like creating the mod, and then writing a full blown tutorial on how to install it. It's redundant, if you want I'll create the mod and install it for you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.