intellitxt ads on Corporate!

mhashmi

Reaction score
My suggestion is that instead of yahoo ads, corporate package should have intellitxt ads on it. Following are the reasons:

1. People just ignore the banners and they don't care of these areas where they see google or yahoo ads because every site has these ads. So the eyes ignore them.

2. intellitxt ads are not such confusing and they are catchy

I think corey should make that change.

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
hmmmm..
I think that you've more income with the banners...

Earth KING

Reaction score
Thanks a lot...now there's both! What's wrong with you people!!!

IntelliTXT is VERY VERY ANNOYING...sure its catchy(in a disturbing way) but i dont like ads.

Especially stuff that messes up my page!

elven

Reaction score
i know alot of people who hate intellitext
i'm one of them
:s
just really annoying to see those things pop-up out of nowhere

TarinC

Reaction score
Earth KING said:
Thanks a lot...now there's both! What's wrong with you people!!!

IntelliTXT is VERY VERY ANNOYING...sure its catchy(in a disturbing way) but i dont like ads.

Especially stuff that messes up my page!

i dont think corey ment to put intellitext on corporate accounts, it mite be removed.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Ya know, Intellitext does probably rake in more money.

Not cause people click them anymore, but cause people like me hate them so damned much we're willing to pay money to get them removed!

Personally, I blacklist every source of Intellitxt that I can. I don't see the stuff on the forum (thank god), and I have no intentions of using intellitxt on my website.

I want a choice though - either put intellitxt on the site, or put the corporate banner up. I'd even live with one of those talking banners that goes "Hi, I'm So and So, and I grew my *censored* bigger in just a pill a day with *insert herbal suppliment here*!", just keep intellitxt away from mah webpage...

allforxp

Reaction score
The main reason for many many people to host here is that X10hosting does not but forced or annoying ads.

So either forget intellitxt or forget members.

EsotericSociety

Reaction score
Intellitxt is horrible. Sorry, it just is. Most people try to avoid websites with intellitxt during their normal surfing anyway. I think there should at least be a choice.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
allforxp said:
The main reason for many many people to host here is that X10hosting does not but forced or annoying ads.

So either forget intellitxt or forget members.
Problem: Not all x10 plan's use ads - paid and static dont for instance :)

For the most part though I'm not upgrading to advanced/corporate cause I really don't wanna be messing around with it (it sounds like the ad code is being glitchy, and the last thing I wanna mess with is trying to get unsuspended cause my like 2 php pages don't display ads).

Regardless though, I still try to block any and all sources of intellitext, which brings up a slight issue: since I block it I can't test with it now can I?

My previous point still stands though, if the ads get annoying enough people'll be paying to remove them. I'd pay to remove them, but then you gotta understand I'd be using the more...how do we put it without sounding like a spammer..."Resource intensive" scripts I have (php games and the like). But voluntarilly put intellitext on my site? Believe me, there's things I'd rather do than that (my face and a cheese grater, or putting lobsters in my shorts for instance).

Semi-on-topic: what's the deal with them right now? With all the changes I'm totally lost, are they still on corporate, and are they on advanced?

Alecto

Reaction score
I have to agree with most of you, i would dislike having IntellTxT on my site, i think it would prevent people from visiting your site.