Intermittent 500 error on Stoli.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sff1_schumacher

Reaction score
There have been problems with stoli getting intermittant 500 errors all day and its getting really annoying now, i have flushed dns and cleaned browser but it still keeps happening so please can someone take a look and not just say "your site is working okay for me" because yes.. it may well work when you try it as it does for me but there is something wrong as it will work okay then all of a sudden up pops a 500 error.
Also im not alone with this issue as others have also reported it.
Thx!

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score

Attachments

• f1..png
    f1..png
    313.2 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

sff1_schumacher

Reaction score
yeah its okay right now but i bet i get a 500 error in the next 10 mins, will report back in 10.

sff1_schumacher

Reaction score
Nope still doing it was okay for like 6 mins then 500 error again please get someone to take a look a stoli and see whats going on.

markhere

Reaction score
His site gives this at the moment
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, support@x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

so does mine

sff1_schumacher

Reaction score
Exactly bro, works okay for a while then random 500 error, someone needs to look at stoli.

markhere

Reaction score
Down again so obviously issue with Stoli

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, support@x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.