internal error or misconfiguration

Status
Not open for further replies.

josleh919

Reaction score
I Got this error please helpme out

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, no-reply@x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Your site seems to load fine for me, can you please provide a link to the specific page you see this error?

josleh919

Reaction score
Internal Server Error

sorry for taking so long ... i got alot of working to be done... but rite now am geting a new error.....:frown::frown: and the site really dont have anything on to it ... so what the meaning for this error help out ..and how can it be fix

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, no-reply@x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Hello,

I've gotten a reply back from the admin and this issue should now be resolved.

josleh919

Reaction score
ok kool ite thanks :smile: but can you give me a reason why this happens .... or how it can be stop..... and if it cant be stop... away so it to simple try so it wont happen to often:smile:

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
It was an issue with one of the web servers, nothing that you or me could've dealt with. The issue should be fixed now, however, so it should not be happening again (or at least not for that reason).

If you experience 500 Internal Server Errors in the future, chances are it has to do with something wrong in your account and not the server itself. See http://x10hosting.com/wiki/500 for more info on troubleshooting issues with your account that cause these errors.

josleh919

Reaction score
ite kool i hope am not a trouble to u ... anyways here my last problem i saw ... after the internal error was this (Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 2883584) (tried to allocate 39109 bytes) in /home/reality6/public_html/libraries/loader.php on line 132) i wont take up any more of your time...

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Hello,

That is a memory issue with your script. The memory limit on PHP for free hosting accounts is 64 MB, so trying to use more than that will result in an "out of memory" error. However, it seems that you are setting the limit lower for that particular script, so you should search your PHP code for a memory_limit() function and increase the amount to something higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.