Internal Server Error 500

Status
Not open for further replies.

christopher.sparky

Reaction score
To whom this may concern,

My website which is "bypass.x10hosting.com" comes up with an internal server error 500, I have tried to resolve this problem with the tools provided in Cpanel, but still, nothing fixes my predicament. Please I ask for your help to give me guidance to correct the issue.

Thank You

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
This often caused by problems in the .htaccess file.

Make sure you have an index file (index.html or index.php) in public_html and that your .htaccess file is set up properly.

If you are not sure what your .htaccess file should look like, you can post it here and we can try to help you.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
descalzo beat me to it :D

Last edited:

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Or, it could be a server issue. It happens to me sometimes. Give it a day or two, and see if it improves.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
To whom this may concern,

My website which is "bypass.x10hosting.com" comes up with an internal server error 500, I have tried to resolve this problem with the tools provided in Cpanel, but still, nothing fixes my predicament. Please I ask for your help to give me guidance to correct the issue.

Thank You

As descalzo said, your best bet to fixing this problem would be to paste the contents of your .htaccess file here.

If you are having trouble finding your .htaccess file, go to your cPanel File Manager and add:

&showhidden=1

to the end of the URL. It should show up then.

Status
Not open for further replies.