Internal Server Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

creativosredweb60

Reaction score
Help, please, the web said:

\'\'Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, no-reply@x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.\'\'

http://fotofy.co.cc/

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

Please check you have no folders CHMOD 777 in your public_html directory. Generally, files should be 644 and folders 755. Also, please post the contents of the .htaccess file you have in the public_html directory. If using cPanel file manager you'll need to enable the viewing of dotfiles to see it.

Thanks.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm not sure you read my post. Please go back and follow what I said.

Thanks.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

Please check you have no folders CHMOD 777 in your public_html directory. Generally, files should be 644 and folders 755. Also, please post the contents of the .htaccess file you have in the public_html directory. If using cPanel file manager you'll need to enable the viewing of dotfiles to see it.

Thanks.

As I said before: "Also, please post the contents of the .htaccess file you have in the public_html directory. If using cPanel file manager you'll need to enable the viewing of dotfiles to see it."

Thanks.

creativosredweb60

Reaction score
Ok, I think I understand. I do not speak good English.

The. htaccess empty out;)

Last edited:

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
And nothing CHMOD 777?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Please go into file manager. Go one level ABOVE public_html, and remove the .htaccess in your root directory. This is not a safe spot for a .htaccess, and it is breaking -everything- site related, as this one has quite a bit of code that can't work on x10hosting (such as setting php flags)

Status
Not open for further replies.