internal server error

Status
Not open for further replies.

runewars

Reaction score
hi there guys i dont know if u can help....i went to log in2 my site today www.runewars.pcriot.com and this came up

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@runewars.pcriot.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache Server at runewars.pcriot.com Port 80 i even tried cpanel and got the same error.......thx:dunno:

tittat

Reaction score
Your site loads fine for me now.
Do you still have this issue???
If not please lock this thread.

stsights

Reaction score
Hi. I have the same problem on my site
mensajito.x10hosting.com

Even I can access to my cpanel.

runewars

Reaction score
yes i still have the same problem on www.runewars.pcriot.com/war and www.runewars.pcriot.com/cpanel the front page mysteriously works.....hope you can help.......thankyou
Edit:
hi there guys......its 9.56am gmt and the server is still down......when the server comes back online will i have 2 rebuild the site (as i had just built it) as i am a new member and it was looking extremely nice........i do hope u guys are ok and things are back smoothly running soon.....any ideas on a timescale on when it will b fixed :dunno:...... my site url is www.runewars.pcriot.com/war

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.