Internal Server Errors on One Account But Not The Other

wsccx102

Reaction score
Good Day,

I have two web sites under two different email accounts. Wscc.x10host.com is having issues with an internal server error when I try to access the hosting control panel. I have tried on Edge and Firefox and have the same issue. I do not have an ad blocker or VPN on currently. My other site, memypetsandi.x10host.com has no issues when I log in and access the control panel at all. Both sites can be viewed just fine. I have included a screen shot. Thank you!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-18 162247.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-18 162247.png
    71.5 KB · Views: 3

kenny9

Reaction score
Good Day,

I have two web sites under two different email accounts. Wscc.x10host.com is having issues with an internal server error when I try to access the hosting control panel. I have tried on Edge and Firefox and have the same issue. I do not have an ad blocker or VPN on currently. My other site, memypetsandi.x10host.com has no issues when I log in and access the control panel at all. Both sites can be viewed just fine. I have included a screen shot. Thank you!
From the Terms Of Service (TOC):
  • One Account
    Users may only have active a single account at any given time, signing up for multiple accounts will result in a suspension of service.