Internet Marketers, Online money makers join in.

anatoly_z63

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Looking for opinions on the site. I've been working on this project for about 2 months. I'm new to internet marketing, so just trying to come up with something new. I've created "Social Network" where internet marketers can connect with each other. Create paid groups / networks, post blogs, articles, Classifieds, pages etc. Now, Internet Marketers, in your opinion, will people be interested in something like this? It's free to join.
http://www.MoneyMakerSource.com

jwl127872

Reaction score
Looks good but I think you need something that tells everyone what you offer and why they should sign up, like an "about" page.

Darkmere

Reaction score
I do not like you description it is a little contrary to your site info. Another thing is you Favicon coding is not working I do believe the code should look like this

<link rel="icon" type="image/x-icon" href="faveiconfile.ico" />
<link rel="shortcut icon" type="image/x-icon" href="faveiconfile.ico" />

Replacing faveiconfile.ico with the file name of course

anatoly_z63

Reaction score
cool layout.

Do you really pay or it's just a promotional trick

Yes, we really pay. At first we were doing only first 100 members free, but we ran out within first our. Now we extended the registration up to 1000 members. You don't pay until we get to a 1000 members. We also knock down the payout to $3.99 / download but you can upload up to 4 files.