Intro-duc-shee-ohn

foggysmoke

Reaction score
Hello, and welcome to my introduction!

I'm looking forward to participating in what looks to be a thriving community, along with obtaining, from what I hear and see, outstanding free web hosting.

My new router is expected to arrive on Wednesday, so my posting should pick up then because, as of late I have had to use the dreaded 'family computer'.

Said router along with my newfound influx of time (thanks to summer break) should allow me to thoroughly participate in the community which will be responsible for providing me with hosting.

See you guys around!

EDIT: Aha! I knew I was forgetting something. I have been instructed to say that I was directed here by a post by Spartan Erik at freewebspace.net. Thanks to him.
Foggysmoke

Last edited:

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
lol welcome to x10hosting! i hope you enjoy your stay here!
keep updated on the forums, particularly threads regarding information in the news and announcements portion of the forum

foggysmoke

Reaction score
Even though I made an introduction post, I cannot obtain a bypass code... I know I was able to at one point, but it seems no longer. Unfourtionitly, I didn't apply when I had a chance. Does anyone know if there is an experation date? Maybe my post has to be on the first page (I guess I'll try that one after I post this)... nope.

Do you think anyone would mind if I made a second introduction post as the post count doesn't apply?

Last edited:

ƒorte

Reaction score
Welcome to x10! ^__^

I hope you enjoy our many services, and this cool forum.
If you have any questions, feel free to PM me!