Introducing My Webpage hahaha!

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
I am moving this to the correct forum.

peterac

Reaction score
I don'y know about anybody else but your shoutmix is the right using firefox 3.6.8 and on top of your center column and to left and under the center column using IE8 ??

ryetot82

Reaction score
@peterac
Yes, I'm not sure if its from the CSS of the shoutmix. I'm Having problems solving the position of that widget in IE and FF.

@ cardboardblog
Thanks.. :wink:

Last edited:

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
I like it. The shoutbox thing could do with being themed to the site - it looks like it's just been dumped there.

~Callum

v4xde

Reaction score
it seems so slow that I could not let go further.
sorry.
v

ryetot82

Reaction score
it seems so slow that I could not let go further.
sorry.
v

sup v4xde,

ya.. Maybe because of the shoutmix widget. When I try to remove it the navigation and scrolling gets fast. :biggrin:

phoenixreviews

Reaction score
Nice design, although perhaps a little bit narrow for my taste. I have a rather large screen. :) As others have said, the chat box could be more integrated, maybe even taking up the whole height of the screen if you have such a narrow content section.

ryetot82

Reaction score
Nice design, although perhaps a little bit narrow for my taste. I have a rather large screen. :) As others have said, the chat box could be more integrated, maybe even taking up the whole height of the screen if you have such a narrow content section.

mosimages

Reaction score
if that wide look..will seem different with that now...but good job..:)

hadian82

Reaction score
Not bad.. Nice for website.. Look good at google chrome and my mobile phone (operamini) if i can rate ur site score is 9/10 hahaha